2012年9月13日星期四

Brandon Routh and his film Superman Returns

My favorite superman actor is Brandon Routh,he born in 1979 and has played many famouse films about Superman,he is a American actor and he is also a famouse fashion model,which is the main reason I adore him as god.

His most famouse film is named Superman Returns and it is popular all over the world so many years,I watched the film saveral times but never boring.In 2006 the film came out and was played on.In this film Bran Routh acted as Superman with big power,the story tells the title of the film that the character return to earth after many years because of his wife.He saves the world and success in the end.This film is amazing but attractive,what's more I attracted by the actor's superman outfts and which leaves me a good impression so that i bought a few superhero costumes after saw the film.





没有评论:

发表评论